Pregnancy is a profound and beautiful journey, but it also comes with its own set of anxieties and uncertainties. One of the most heart-wrenching fears any expectant mother can face is the possibility of miscarriage. In Islam, duas play a significant role in seeking guidance, protection, and blessings during various aspects of life, including pregnancy. In this article, we explore the power of dua for preventing miscarriage and how it benefits the mothers.
Benefits of reciting dua for successful pregnancy
Reciting a dua for a successful pregnancy in Islam is a practice that many expecting mothers engage in for various spiritual, emotional, and psychological benefits. While the benefits extend beyond the scope of the physical aspects of pregnancy, it’s important to remember that dua should complement proper medical care and a healthy lifestyle. Here are some of the key benefits of reciting such dua for preventing miscarriage:
- Reciting a dua for a successful pregnancy provides spiritual comfort and a strong sense of connection with Allah.
- Pregnancy can bring about a range of emotions, from excitement and joy to fear and anxiety.
- Reciting a pregnancy dua to avoid miscarriage helps mothers to strengthen their trust in Allah’s divine plan.
- Maintaining a positive mindset during pregnancy is crucial for both the mother’s well-being and the health of the baby.
- Dua for a successful pregnancy is often a practice. Family and friends may join in dua, creating a sense of community support.
- Dua for preventing miscarriage can reinforce the importance and sanctity of the maternal role.
- Reciting dua allows mothers to establish a spiritual bond with their unborn child, fostering a sense of love and connection even before birth.
Why is this dua For Preventing Miscarriage so powerful and effective?
- Help prevent you from having an unfortunate abortion.
- Put a stop to any and all satanic and evil influences that may be growing from outside sources.
- Protection of the unborn.
- Ensuring the development of a healthy child.
- You will be protected from the evil eye, all forms of black magic, and any and all other types of negative energies that are active in the outside world.
Dua For healthy Pregnancy
بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الَّذِي لاَ يَضُرُّ مَعَ اسْمِهِ شَىْءٌ فِي الأَرْضِ وَلاَ فِي السَّمَاءِ وَهُوَ السَّمِيعُ الْعَلِيمُ
Bismillahil lazi la yadurru ma’asmihi shai-un fil ardi wala fis samaa-e wahu wass-samee-ul aleem
- Recite 5 times each morning (ideally right after Fajr, but also right after you wake up).
- Damm your entire body, beginning at the top of your head and working your way to the bottoms of your feet.
Dua To Prevent Miscarriage
If a woman has a fear of miscarriage, then she should consult a professional. But, apart from that, there are many remedies. A pregnant lady needs to read the following wazifa and blow it on her bump.
- First, take a clean shower.
- Take a red cotton thread now.
- Draw a straight line from your feet to your head.
- After that, read the dua to prevent miscarriage below: “Bismillah hirRa’hmaan Ibraheem.”
- Then read “AS SABOORU LAA ILLAHA ILLALAAHU MUHAMMAD RASOOLULLAH” again.
- Next, make a knot in one end of the thread.
- Hit the thread now.
- Follow all the steps again.
- Seven times, tie seven knots in a thread.
- Glue this thread right around the waist of a woman who is pregnant or wants to get pregnant.
You won’t have to wait long to see the results.
Wazifa To Prevent Miscarriage
“BIR WAA MAASABRUKALLABILLAHI WAA LAATAHZANALAYHIM WAA LATAKU ZEE QIMMIMMAVAMKUROON INN ALLAHA MAA-III EAT-TAQAW WAAL LADD LE HAM MUHSINUM”
While making this wazifa to prevent miscarriage, it’s important to keep a good attitude, get regular medical attention during pregnancy, do what your doctor tells you, and live a healthy life to improve your chances of having a healthy baby.
Trusting in Allah’s plan and asking for His help through dua for preventing miscarriage can help you feel better emotionally and spiritually during your pregnancy.
Dua To Avoid Miscarriage
Here is a unique dua to Avoid miscarriage in pregnancy along with a step-by-step procedure:
- Ensure you are in a state of ritual purity (wudu).
- Find a quiet and clean place where you can concentrate without distractions.
- Start by reciting “Bismillah” (In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful) to invoke Allah’s blessings and guidance.
- Recite the dua to avoid miscarriage, “Ya Muqallibal-Quloob, thabbit qalbi ‘ala deenik.” Repeat it as many times as you feel comfortable.
- Say thanks to Allah at the end of your dua for His favor, direction, and protection.
You are more than welcome to contact our Peer Mohammad Qadri Ji through WhatsApp with any inquiries or concerns that you may have.
Various Other Articles
Frequently Asked Questions
What dua is used for the protection of the fetus?
There are several Duas that can be recited for the protection and well-being of the fetus during pregnancy. One of the commonly recited Duas is from Surah Al-Mu’minun (Chapter 23), which includes verses 14-15. These verses are often recited for the safety and protection of the baby. Here is the Dua For Preventing Miscarriage:
رَبِّ هَبْ لِي مِن لَّدُنكَ ذُرِّيَّةً طَيِّبَةً إِنَّكَ سَمِيعُ الدُّعَاءِ
“Rabbi hab lee min ladunka thurriyyatan tayyibatan innaka samee’ud-du’aa.”
My Lord, grant me [a child] from among the righteous.
How can I protect my pregnancy from miscarriage?
Protection from miscarriage is a common concern during pregnancy. To reduce the risk of miscarriage, consider the following steps:
- Maintain a healthy life, including a healthy diet and regular exercise.
- Avoid harmful substances such as alcohol and smoking.
- Following your doctor’s advice, get regular pregnancy treatment.
- Manage stress and anxiety through relaxation techniques.
- Recite Quranic verses and Duas for a safe pregnancy, including the one mentioned in the previous answer.
Which Surah protects the baby in the womb?
Surah Al-Mujadila (Chapter 58), verses 1-4, are often recited for the protection and well-being of the baby in the womb. These verses are known for their blessings and the positive impact they can have during pregnancy. Here are the verses:
**قَدْ سَمِعَ اللَّهُ قَوْلَ الَّتِي تُجَادِلُكَ فِي زَوْجِهَا وَتَشْتَكِي إِلَى اللَّهِ وَاللَّهُ يَسْمَعُ تَحَاوُرَكُمَا إِنَّ اللَّهَ سَمِيعٌ بَصِيرٌ ** **الَّذِينَ يُظَاهِرُونَ مِنكُم مِّن نِّسَائِهِم مَّا هُمْ أُمَّهَاتِهِمْ إِنْ أُمَّهَاتُهُمْ إِلَّا اللَّآئِي وَلَدْنَ أَرْبَابًا وَإِنَّهُمْ لَيَقُولُونَ مُنكَرًا مِّنَ الْقَوْلِ وَزُورًا وَإِنَّ اللَّهَ لَعَفُوٌّ غَفُورٌ **