How To Perform Istikhara For Marriage Step By Step
With every passing day, the world is becoming more and more dangerous. The people in this mean world have no morals and values anymore. To get what they want, people do not hesitate in getting to the lowest level to fulfill their desires. For the people who believe in Islam, it is very important to regularly pray to get through in this mean world. The most important prayer in Islam for major decisions of life as per Islam is an Istikhara. We are also going to tell you how to perform istikhara step by step.
We all come face to face with a lot of problems in life. The Istikhara prayer is a method to keep you safe and guide us through all perilous times. By learning how to perform istikhara step by step, we can learn to offer supplication to Allah. The istikhara prayer is a very powerful prayer that helps in seeking guidance and protection from Allah. Short istikhara dua with the complete process of istikhara is also a beneficial method.
How To Do Istikhara For Marriage
Allah is the one who has the power to get rid of all the problems in our life. We all know that it is a way of testing our faith in him. The Short istikhara dua for marriage is a prayer that people read for problems in the aspect of marriage.
Youngsters who wish to fall in love with a person before getting married are very common these days. For people who have found a genuinely loving person to spend the whole life with, it is very important to find out if that person is the right one or not. The marriage istikhara done with dua e istikhara short will help you in finding out.
In the case of arranged marriages, people also wish to find out how to perform istikhara for marriage. Learning how to do istikhara for marriage will help you in making the right decision for a happy and successful married life.
Best Ways To do(Perform) Istikhara For Love Marriage
In times of uncertainty, one should recite the prayer of guidance known as Salat-al-Istikhara. There are different ways to perform Salat-Al-Istikhara in Islam. To learn how to make the dua of istikharah for the guidance of Almighty, You should read the different ways in which you can ask Allah for the direction of the right path. When someone does the istikhara, it is like they are asking Allah, the Almighty, to show them whether their decision is beneficial for them or not. These things must be in your mind before reciting the dua.
- Performing the Salat-al-Istikhara
- Requesting The Guidance
- Having the proper vision
If you take care of these three things, Allah will protect you from making bad choices and will always be at your side on your journey through life.
How To Pray Salat Al Istikhara
Salat-Al-Istikhara is a prayer of seeking counsel from Allah. People want to find out how to pray salat istikhara when they need to make big decisions in life. These decisions in life might be related to love, marriage, or professional career. This will help you in getting the guidance directly from Allah Tala.
We are now going to tell you how to pray salat istikhara with a short istikhara dua.
- Before beginning to recite the Salat-al-Istikhara, you must recite two Rak’at, the first being the Surah Fatiha.
- After completing the Surah Fatiha continue the process of istikhara with Surah Al-Kafirun.
- Then you have to repeat the Surah Fatiha once again and the follow up to recite the Surah al-Ikhlas.
- You can now continue to move on to the dua e istikhara short Istikhara supplication.
- You can recite the short istikhara dua as many times as you wish. Always keep a clear mind and keep on thinking of the intention of the prayer.
- You can stop the process whenever you get the desired results.
Short Istikhara Dua For Marriage
Do you want to know what the signs of dua istikhara for marriage are? For some people, the signs or results of the istikhara are seen. But some people see the results after the expected time. Before telling you about what are the signs of the dua istikhara for marriage, you should know another process of performing it.
We are now going to tell you another process of performing the short istikhara dua for marriage.
- After performing namaz, settle down on your prayer mat.
- Begin reciting two Rakat nafils at first. You can also recite more if you want to.
- Then, begin reciting Surah Al-Ikhlas.
- Follow this verse by reciting the Surah Fatiha.
- Then you have to read the short istikhara dua for getting married.
- You have to perform this short istikhara dua for marriage for at least 7 days.
If you want to understand how to do istikhara for love marriage in detail, you can talk to our Maulvi Sahab.