Points To Remember before Practicing Dua For Good Spouse In Quran –
Consider these factors before praying to Allah (SWT) for a suitable life partner. These are crucial considerations that will enhance the power of your dua.
- First and foremost, be sincere in your dua. Believe Allah will help you locate the right person.
- Patience: Reading duas requires patience. Find the right person slowly. If you’re patient, you’ll find the right person inshallah.
- Have faith: Dua, for a good spouse, requires faith. Trust Allah to find the proper individual.
- Be specific: When making Dua for a Good Husband in Islam-
- State your desire.
- Don’t settle for less.
- Ask for a perfect life partner to make you happy and successful.
- Thank Allah for His favor. If you find the right person, praise Allah for His blessings.
Niyyah for getting married to a good spouse
Ar-Ra’oof, you are the only person who can make it worthwhile to hear. The dua is about finding a good and virtuous husband since you are my life’s sole source of peace, love, and affection. Al-Waali, I want to marry an individual who respects family values to establish a solid and everlasting marriage. Al-Ahad, When I find my perfect spouse, may your holy spirit lead me to the appropriate choices. Reveal things from Your Holy Light, so I may convince him to be loyal to me forever.
Here is a step by step procedure to find a marriage partner
- First, start with reciting 2 rak-at-salat to fulfill your wish.
- After that, read Salawat eleven times.
- Now, recite the five tasbih of Sayyida Fatima Zehra,
“Allah Akbar thirty four (34) times,
Alhamdulillah 34 times, Subhanaallah 33 times,
La Ilaha Illallah once.”
- After that, again repeat salawat eleven times.
- Finally, read Surah Taha verse twice & just pray to Allah Tallah for a perfect marriage partner.
Dua For Good Spouse From Quran
If you have been single for quite a long time and now you want to get settled in life, then recite dua to make someone my spouse, and soon you will get married. Your marriage will succeed thanks to the dua, and disagreements will never get in the way. You can get the dua for good spouse from the Quran spouse love from our Molvi Sahab. Seek his guidance for the dua, and Insha Allah, you will get positive results. Even if you cannot find a suitable proposal, then dua for a good life partner will bring you endless proposals. Pick the one best for you and start your marital life.
Wa Huwal Ladhee Khala Ka Minal Maa’ Aai Basha Ran Fa Ja’Alahu Nasaban Wa Sihran Wa Kana Rabbuka Kadeera
- Recite this dua for good spouse from Quran 111 times
- After that do salah of noon and make dua to Allah Talah to bless you with a good life partner.
- Insha Allah within a period of 41 days, you will receive a good number of proposals for you.
- Pick the one compatible with you and you can soon fix your marriage date too.
If a girl wish to marry a dream boy then she should recite dua for getting good husband in Islam.
Dua For A Righteous Husband
Rather than looking for materialistic things and worldly attributes, a girl should look at the natural and piousness of her partner. It is very important to be blessed with a partner who is all good in looks but does have any deen or etiquettes in him. Thus, a girl should make dua for getting a pious husband and everything comes after it. Irrespective of what you think, you will not get a man with all the qualities, but what will really make him complete is his righteousness and piousness. Hence you should recite a woman’s dua for a righteous husband and Insha Allah, everything else will follow.
Here is the Dua for Finding A Spouse
Dua for spouse in Quran will never let your marriage be in jeopardy. He will know the right way to deal with his wife and tackle all marital problems with ease.
- Recite this Ayat of Surah Yaseen 101 times
- after the namaz of Maghrib and make dua to Allah Miyan to bless you with a righteous and pious husband.
- Insha Allah, whoever your husband will be, he will surely be one in a million and would love you with all he has.
“Subhanal Lazee Khala Kal Azwaja Kul Laha Mimma Tumbitul Ardho Wa Min Anfusihim Wa Mimma La Ya’ Lamoon”
- Make sure you include Durood Shareef at the start and end of the Ayat.
- Recite this dua for 41 days and then stop
- And wait for marriage proposals to come your way.
Looking for a good partner without any hindrances from satan is only possible when you involve Allah Talah in your act. You should recite dua for a good life partner and soon you will someone who is genuinely made for you. Even if you like someone and want that person to be your life partner, then you can perform dua for finding soulmate and Insha Allah soon that person will become your partner. You don’t have to go after them, send proposals, it will happen with the will of Allah Talah.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the dua for good husband?
Dua for good husband is the prayer that women read to get the best life partner for marriage. Dua for good life partner is performed after performing wuzu and reading the Fifth Kalma 96 times. Then you have to chant “Bi Rahmatika Istageeth” 100 times followed by 98 recitations of Surah Baqarah.
How do you pray for a life partner in Islam?
You can pray to get a good spouse by reciting the Islamic dua for getting a good life partner. It is a very effective dua for a good spouse in Islam. It helps both men and women in getting the perfect life partner with whom they can spend their whole life blissfully.
How do you pray for a good wife in Islam?
Dua for pious wife is a way of asking Allah to help in finding a good wife. Men who want to marry a woman who is loyal to her religion and Allah should read this dua with full conviction.
How can you make love to someone’s heart?
Dua to put love in someone’s heart is the perfect dua for this intention.
- You have to first take a bath and sit on your prayer mat facing towards the Qiblah.
- Recite this dua on Friday night by keeping a glass of water in front of you.
- Begin and end the process with 11 recitations of Durood Shareef.
- Chant this dua:
“Lakad Jaa Akum Rasullam Min Anfusi Kam Azeezum Alaihi Maa Anittum Hareem”.
- Blow over the glass of water.
- And make the person drink it whose love you want in your life.