Assalamu Alaikum to all my brothers and sisters. There are many Muslim brothers and sisters in the world who have said important prayers and received what they wanted. If you want to marry someone you love then you should start doing dua to make someone marry you.
Dua To Make Someone Marry You
Marrying by will has become quite common nowadays. People like to marry someone they prefer and not their parents. However, even if you choose to marry someone of your choice, sometimes you don’t have the consent of your parents for it.
Suppose, if you love someone but there is a lot of difference between both the families and even if the person wants, he/she may not be able to marry you, then duas for marriage with the person you want will do the needful. It will help you in marrying the person, despite all differences and never let any problem arise.
- Recite this dua from Surah Al-Qasas 786 times.
- Make dua to Allah talah to convince the person to marry you as soon as possible.
Rabbana Hab Lana Min Azwajina Wa Zurriyatina Kurratan Ainu Wa Ja A’alana Lil Muttaqeen Imaman Rabbi Inni Lima Anzalto Ilayya Min Khaiyrin Fakeer
Insha Allah, within 41 days, you will get positive results. In case you have any query related to the dua, you can consult our Molvi Sahab for help.
Dua For Marrying The Person You Love
- Perform Wudu (ablution): Ensure you are in a state of cleanliness before turning to Allah in prayer.
- Choose a quiet and peaceful place: Find a serene environment where you can focus on your supplication.
- Offer two Rak’ahs (optional prayer): Before making your dua, perform two units of voluntary prayer to seek Allah’s closeness.
- Raise your hands and begin the dua: Say, “Ya Allah, Knower of hearts, bless me with the companionship of (mention the person’s name) in a loving and harmonious marriage. Grant us Your guidance and approval. Ameen.”
- Repeat the dua sincerely: Repeat the dua with sincerity and a hopeful heart, acknowledging Allah’s wisdom and submitting to His will.
If you don’t see the dua working in your case, then you come to us for customize help.
How To Make Dua To Marry a Specific Person
Grab the procedure of the dua for marriage to the person you want from our Molvi Sahab. With his advice, you shall be able to perform the dua in the right manner.
Insha Allah, things will take good turn and everything will get in your favor. The dua for marriage soon to the one you love will allow your lover. And their parents to come in your favor.
In order to get effective results of this dua, you have to follow these points for sure:-
- You should be punctual about all the obligatory prayers of the day.
- Make sure you recite the dua with a genuine purpose.
- Recite this dua given below 1111 times.
- And make sure you include Durood Shareef 11 times in the beginning and in the end.
Once you have recited the Dua To Get Married To A Specific Person, take the name of the person you want to marry and pray to Allah talah to melt his/her heart in your favor. Insha Allah, if Allah wills, soon that person will propose you for marriage and you two will be together.
Ya Allaho Ya Rehmano Ya Raheemo
You can also try this Islamic dua for love marriage to agree parents from Quran by which your marriage will fixed soon to your lover.
Dua To Marry The Boy I love
If your lover is not ready to marry you and he needs time but you still want him to take the decision as soon as possible, then dua to marry the boy I Love will definitely help you out. Do not worry!
Here is the dua to marry the boy I love-
1. Begin with ablution.
2. Recite Durood-E-Shareef 21 times after that.
3. Then, imagine the boy you love while reading “Allah Hus Samad” 1222 times.
4. Recite Durood-E-Shareef 21 times more.
5. Finally, beg Merciful Allah to assist you in marrying the boy you love.
6. Perform this wazifa for 31 days.
7. Inshallah, you will marry the boy you love soon.
Wazifa To Marry A Specific Person You Love
The proper way to do dua and wazifa to marry the one you love is as follows:
- The person performing this dua to get married to the person you want should firstly read the complete 30 Para of Quran Sharif.
- When you’re ready to tie the knot with your soul mate, read the Dua and wazifa to marry soon “in Naa Kaa Hamee Dum Maa Jeed“.
- Read this dua to get married to the person you want 247 times.
- After that read Surah Al- Falak 363 times.
- Then read Surah Ikhlaas 254 times.
- After that donate some clothes to poor people.
Insha Allah, the results will be astounding, and you will have a great marital life ahead with that person. However, ensure you don’t break anyone’s relationship for your marriage. And don’t harm anyone with your marital intentions, or else the dua to get married to a specific person won’t work.
Dua To Make Someone Love You and Marry You
If you like someone and want to marry them, the best thing to do is:
- Learn more about them and treat them with respect as you build a connection.
- Talk to them freely and honestly about how you feel and what you want to do.
- Ask them to agree and, if necessary, their parents to agree as well.
- Pray to Allah for wisdom and a happy marriage, asking Him to bless and help you in your search for a good relationship.
Other Articles that May Be Useful –
5 Benefits Of Reciting dua for someone you love to marry you
- Reciting dua helps you clarify your intentions and express your sincere desire for a loving and blessed marriage with someone you love.
- Praying makes you feel calm inside, easing worries as you share your hopes with Allah and trust that He’s in charge.
- When you pray, it makes your bond with Allah stronger, reminding you that you rely on His guidance, especially in matters of the heart.
- Praying helps you stay positive, keeping hope and optimism alive as you deal with the challenges in relationships and look forward to a happy future.
- Saying prayers helps you be patient by making you believe that Allah’s timing is always just right.
Dua To Marry Someone You Love But Parents Are Objecting
If your parents oppose your love marriage, this dua can help you persuade them. In addition, reciting this dua to marry someone but parents are objecting can pave the way for you to marry the person you’ve always dreamed of marrying and help you keep the love in your partnership for the rest of your life. In Surah Dua, we will discuss dua to marry someone but parents are objecting even if their parents disapprove.
The dua to marry the person you love but parents are objecting includes a dua to make parents agree for love marriage and dua for success in love marriage.
- To begin, you will need to Wudu.
- After that, recite one round of the Durood-E-Sharif.
- After that, you should read the Surah Al-Ahzab three times.
- After that, you should recite the Durood-E-Sharif one more time.
Finally, ask Allah for help convincing your parents to allow you marry your love. May Allah fulfill all your prayers.