Everyone has felt the pain of a broken heart at some point. We all think back to times when our hearts were broken, our feelings were all over the place, and the color of our lives changed. This pain teaches us important things, like how to be patient and understand others. Bearing the pain of a broken heart is not something everyone can handle. Here, we will tell you how you can treat your broken relationships with the dua for broken relationship.
What Steps One Should Take To Perform Dua To Fix a Broken Relationship
If you want to fix your broken relationship, you need to do some things to pray and heal your relationship. Prayer, hope, and trusting in Allah are important parts. Allah wants you to pray from the bottom of your heart. You can do the following:
- Dua for Healing: Pray from the bottom of your heart, asking Allah to help you fix and understand your connection.
- Communication: Create open and understanding communication to mend the relationship. Express your feelings and listen attentively.
- Seeking Forgiveness: If you’ve done something wrong, ask for forgiveness and to say sorry. This can make the bond stronger.
- Positive Changes: Work on improving yourself and your behavior. Positive changes can lead to improvements in the relationship.
- Patience and Courage: Fixing a relationship might take some time. Wait patiently and keep calm throughout the process.
Along with prayers, try to ensure that your actions align with your intentions. May Allah provide you with guidance and strengthen your relationship.
Dua To Fix Broken Relationship
If you want to fix your relationship issues with someone you love the most, recite this prayer four times a day with all your heart and see how all your relationship problems will go away. Recite this below given dua-
After reciting this prayer, all the problems coming into your relationship will be resolved. Get in touch with Peer Mohammad Qadri on WhatsApp if you need help or want strong results right away.
Procedure To Perform Dua For Broken Relationship
- Perform Wudu (Ablution): Wake up at 4 a.m. and perform the morning ablution (wudu).
- Choose a Quiet Place: Choose a place within your own home where no one can bother or disturb you.
- Face the Qibla: Sit in the direction of the Kaaba in Mecca (the Qibla).
- Recite the Dua:
- Repeat: Recite this dua 3 times in a day and end the dua by thanking Allah.
Dua To Mend Broken Relationship
- Remember to read dua after Fajr of the Isha namaz.
- After performing wuzu, you can begin by reciting Durood Shareef 3 times.
- Remember to recite dua at least ten times-
- Do not forget to recite Durood Shareef three more times.
- Just after you complete the process of reciting dua, blow it over pieces of sweet and make your partner eat this sweet.
This is the dua that has helped many individuals to fix their relationships. This dua has helped many couples to come together and live a happy and healthy married life. This dua to mend broken relationship will increase the feeling of love and respect due to preaching Allah.
Keep These Points In Mind Before Reciting Dua To Fix Relationship
When you say the “dua for broken relationship,” keep these things in mind. When you say this dua, you need to be careful about a few things if you want it to work better and get results faster.
- You should face the direction of Qibla Sharif as you are reciting this dua.
- Keep the Holy Quran and Zamzam near you, if you want your desired results early.
- Show that you are completely determined and have faith in Allah, the Most High, in order to have the dua accepted as quickly as possible.
- Begin this dua after any Namaz in order to get the best outcomes.
- Keep Your intentions always clear.
- If you make any mistake in reading when doing the dua, you should say “Astaghfirullah” and then begin the whole process once more.
- This dua or Wazifa is not performed by females during their periods or menstrual cycles.
- Stay away from ideas that are harsh, angry, and negative.
Various Other Articles –