Every Muslim brother and sister is keen to get their dua answered by Allah (SWT)/ however, the acceptance of your dua depends largely on your connection with Allah Talah. How often do you offer Namaz? Do you really make Allah Talah happy? Well, if you have the right degree of faith and love of Allah in your heart, your prayers will definitely get answered. But, do you even know the right way to make prayer? Well, when your recite the dua for prayers to get answered, it will have a great effect and your prayers will instantly be heard.
Dua For Prayers To Get Answered
Your act of Ibadah plays a vital role in this. And, it is very important that whatever you desire, it should be legit and halal. When you make your prayer for any materialistic stuff or love things, then you need to do it with great grace and persuasion. You should perform it with full dedication and devotion. You should include wazifa for prayers to get answered in your dua. The wazifa for prayers to get answered will enhance your persuasion level and In Sha Allah; your prayers will be heard instantly.
Wazifa For Prayers To Get Answered
However, in order to get your prayers answered real quick, you should perform the obligatory prayers of the night. Consume halal rozi, avoid doing Shirk and Bid’ah and live your life on the rules and regulations of Islam. When you do these stuff perfectly fine, then In Sha Allah, your prayers will be heard much sooner
Amal For Prayers To Get Answered
The amal for prayers to get answered is mentioned below –
- You can perform this amal after any obligatory prayer of the day; just continue it after a Farz namaz.
- However, you should be in a state of ablution.
- Commence with Durood Shareef, it could be anyone you remember. Recite it as much as you can.
- Let tears fall from your eyes. Pray like a beggar, plead and beg for your desire.
- Praise Allah (Swt) as much as you can and then recite the dua “Alhamdulillahil Ladhee Bi Izzatihee Bi-Ni Matihee Tatimma Salihaati” “Allah Humma Badi Assamaawate Wal Ard Zul Jalaale Wal Ikraam”
- Send savaab to Prophet Mohammad (S.A.W) and His family members and His friends and all Ambiya Ikram and all Muslims who have expired, already
- Recite “Astagfar” as much as you desire.
- Then concentrate on the dua which you wish to make and pray for your lawful purpose.
- in the end, recite Durood Shareef as much as you can.
- Complete your dua will this ayat “As-Aluka Ya Allahu Ya Rahmaan Bi Halaalika Wa Nooru Jahak”. Blow it on your self
- In Sha Allah, your legit dua will soon be fulfilled and get answered.
In case, the amal doesn’t provide you much fruitful result, speak to the astrologer. The Islamic specialist has the most immense knowledge to provide you with. He will guide you all through the procedure and provide you with the best possible solution. He will render you the right amal and wazifa for prayers to get answered to get your prayer answered. Try it and if you do not get desired results, then consult them instantly. They are available for you round the clock.