What is Islamic Wazifa?
Wazifa is Arabic word which means – “to employ”. It is a common
practice in which you have to recite some phrases or verses to seek
rewards and favor for specific purpose.
How Islamic Wazifa is Performed?
• The wazifa must be correct and in accordance to the Shariah.
• Always read the provided wazifa with correct pronunciations.
• Every day, 5 times prayers or salah is obligatory for a wazifa to
show its benefits.
• You must make wazu before starting a wazifa and body & clothes have
to be clean. Dress up in the sunnat way. Use ittar & avoid alcoholic
• Read the wazifa alone in a clean room, as you cannot talk to someone
in words and gestures while performing a wazifa.
These are certain things that you have to follow for all types of
wazifa, you may practice.
How Islamic Wazifa is Beneficial for Us?
Wazifa invokes divine quality and shows you the best way to achieve
your aims. The practice is taken from the Quran and the power of the
words help you in achieving specific desires. There are several
benefits of wazifa listed below for you –
• It brings you closer to Allah SWT;
• It protects you from performing evil acts and thereby protects you
from the fire of hell;
• According to a Hadith, any wazifa performed with sincerity and
innocence will never be denied;
• It fulfills your wishes or hajjats.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!